Thursday, July 26, 2012

Blores 6 Hour - Awesome Pics

"Awesome Pics" is my own words.....I am so excited as I have spent the past few days:-

Monday - Went to Nu Lab in Braeside where all my printing is done, and the metallic prints just look fantastic. I have seen them lots of times before, but seriously they only cost $3-00 more for a 5x7 (we bike riders spend a lot more on the RIGHT coffee). A print on metallic paper (5 x 7 size) is normally $10-00 plus postage.

20% discount for Blores Hill Enduro package - 3 Metallic Prints

A package of 3(three) 5x7 metallic prints, now ONLY $24-00 plus postage.
To order - Place an item in your cart and follow the "package"links. Then grab a frame from local store and you have a brilliant memory of your day at Blores (and motivation for next year!)

So you can basically order three prints - yourself and your mates......(note: all orders have a final editing before being sent to the lab for printing)

OR You can also download digital files.....add image to cart and then choose the digital file option on the next screen...FB friendly files are free!



Tuesday and Wednesday - THE EXCITING BIT - I have tagged almost every pic (except some at the start), with the names of the riders and so you can find yourself by searching your name!!!

READ THE DESCRIPTION OF THE GALLERY (One Gallery isn't tagged)

You can search your:-

- First name, or
- Surname, or
- Team Name

CLICK "SEARCH" IN THE TOP RIGHT HAND SIDE OF THE WEBSITE
(add any images you like to favourites to make them easy to find later.....there are 1100 Blores Hill Pics!)

I used the results page to get my spellings, (not sure about typo's...but I have checked and rechecked)

I have also consumed a lot of coffee editing pics and my next big plan is to head out and buy a mountain bike........still debating "hard tail or dually".......still working on the lingo.....I now know what a "berm" is....

Galleries for 6 Hour at .actionpactpix - 6 hour enduro
PS - Feel free to leave a comment on this blog entry too............


Some chose to be noticed!

Or noticed in PINK socks

Some future mountain bikers, who came along to check it all out

A fall in action!

First and second in Open Women - Jessica Douglas and Peta Mullens

Overall winner on the day - Adrian Jackson


Everyone had their own style to get down "The Trig"...and there were free snakes at the top.
Getting up the hill however you could........
Lots of Berms!


PS - This girl on the right has her number placed where I couldn't read it and so she will only be able to search for her pics using the term "red" and "female".......sorry, I tried to read the number...
Galleries at 6 Hour Enduro

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...