Thursday, August 9, 2012

Paynesville Crit - Final Stage of The Tour of Gippsland

The Tour of Gippsland has been run and won and the final stage was at Paynesville, a beautiful town by the water, full of yachts and on Sunday August 6th, full of bikes and fast bikes at that.

I took my camera along, primarily to capture the support race which was held just prior as being a member of a local club was keen to photograph all the local riders. Local Support Race link.

Of course, I used the main race to practice different things and all of my pics are available for viewing and purchase at  actionpactpix. (The last page only has three images. :))

Here are a few images from the day I selected as a sneak peak

















No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...