Topics of the day were (not necessarily in this order....)
1. Could Dave Arnup make it a clean sweep in championship races this year
2. Can somebody tell Matesy that it is now December
3. Were Ready and Dave M really sprinting or organising a property deal?
4. What happened to John BOdey, one minute he is streeting away and a lap later is 10 lengths behind?
5. What is with the blue tape on Nick Jehu's legs?
6. but after the racing importantly that Kristy Glover has been offered a place a team in Melbourne, with a 6th place in womens A grade racing today at St Kilda and will be now racing for the Holden Womens team......
Then it was onto a BBQ at the old presidents house where presentations were held for the years champions racing:-
1. Dave Arnup did win Champion Overall trophy in A grade but A grade race didnt finish due to a fall.
2. Thanks to Paul Dashwood for reminding Ready that the B grade championship trophy had not been presented (PS Congratulations Paul)
3. Where was catrwoman?
4. Who won the iPad?
Today's Pics will be Located here (click to see them)
|Could Dave make it a clean sweep?|
|Rob was smiling before he unfortunately crashed out.......he is ok though|
|The B grade bunch|
|Deans face shows what he thinks of Alecs facial hair!!|
|Another rider who today found that sitting on the back of the bunch was not the best place to be!!!|
|Is Grant snoozing whilst he is riding?|
|What is with the tape? It does match his bike though|
|A sprint or a property deal?|
|Sprinting for 3rd in C grade...Grant is now wide awake!|