THE ALL IMPORTANT PRICE LIST6X4 $5-50
(Add postage of $8-00, orders over $10-00 from this section get 1/2 price postage)
Basic Package is 1 x 6x4 plus 2 x 5x7 for only $7-00 plus $8-00 postage
Team Package is 1 x 8x12 plus 6 x 5x7 and 4 x 6x4 for $42-00 plus $8-00 postage
If you buy a package and add more than $10-00 worth of single prints you get 1/2 price postage (shown as a $4-00 discount on your order)
Facebook sampler (with actionpactpix watermark) is FREE
High Res JPEG file is $15-00 (Pixels 2587 x 3864) - Unlimited Downloads
Customer JPEG file 5Mpx is $8-00 - (Pixels 1829x2732 / Approx print 8x10) - Access for one month
(note some files are small and may not be available in some sizes and downloads)
If you buy more than $10-00 worth of digital downloads you also get a $4-00 discount
Questions to email@example.com
The event was extremely well co-ordinated and Emma Moore from the Epilepsy foundation along with a whole band of helpers had done an awesome job. Along with John Trevorrow from cycling events downunder, it seemed that everything was thought of for a slick operation, the only thing that was missing were more riders but next year I am sure a lot of people will see some great benefits of participating in something like this:-
- Sure there is an entry fee, but you can then train (and quality train for SIX HOURS!!!), without seeing a car! and your money goes to a good cause
- With summer on its way and some good racing around the corner, what a way to spend a Sunday!
- If you are contemplating a big BV ride, like "Around the Bay", or the Great Victorian Bike Ride, you can see where your fitness lies as of NOW.
- The circuit was perfect for those putting in a monster effort, and those families with young children who also appreciated a closed circuit for young riders.
|It was a very pleasant Sunday ride for many|
|a good serious training hit-out for others|
|or a cruise with the family|
|There was fantastic timing equipment,|
timing every lap
|You could see your cumulative|
total over the day and
"beat your friends"
Two that stood out in my mind from the event were:-
- The number of riders discussing how great it was to be able to train or ride on open roads for 6 hours and not see a car, and
|Marion Clignet was very inspiring and has a book called Tenacious which demonstrates how we choose to live our life!|
|Team Kelly (Linc is 4th from left).|
|Everybody just felt like this guy after 6 hours (or whatever you rode), in the saddle.|
|Discuss the big game this coming Saturday|
|Motorbike support vehicle was on the course all day (a nice big Harley Davidson)|