Friday, August 19, 2011

I won some awards

A few weeks ago, I finally got around to entering the Better Photography Magazine - Photograph of the year, which I entered last year and won two bronze awards and this year I am happy to say that I have managed to score some good results too.....You actually get a result out of a score of 100 and I nearly scored a Silver with the following image too, but missed out by 1 mark. I guess for me this year is about getting some time to take more pictures and develop my photography. Anyway very excited and just wanted to share this here. I managed 3 Bronze awards and a Silver (I am very happy about the silver as it is a step closer to GOLD )....Next year I plan to move one step closer again.......




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...